Step It Up! Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a Walking Buddy/Group in Northern Frederick County

2 posters

Go down

Searching for a Walking Buddy/Group in Northern Frederick County Empty Searching for a Walking Buddy/Group in Northern Frederick County

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 pm

This discussion group is for those who are seeking to connect with a walking buddy or group in the Northern end of the county.

If you are looking for a walking buddy/group, click the Post Reply button. This will bring up a message (similar to an email) so that you can describe your request (ie: looking for a walking partner or group, location and time, etc). You then click Send and you will see your message up on the forum. The idea is that others coming to the forum will see your note and respond to your message so that you can get connected. This means of course that you have to check back for responses.

Admin
Admin

https://stepitup.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Walking Buddy/Group in Northern Frederick County Empty Walking Buddy in Northend

Post  DPoore Wed May 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi: I live off Shchifferstadt (TJ Middle School) and Market Street, and I am looking for a walking buddy or buddies to walk either around 5:30AM or in the evening anytime after 6:30PM. If you want to walk a different course that is fine with me, I can meet you. Thanks.

DPoore

Back to top Go down